Most homeowners want to know how much their home is worth. This question is another one that cannot be answered with a generalized answer. One of the best perks to owning a home is the ability to make it your own and improve it how you’d like. Finding out how much your home is worth is not something that should be done without asking one of our experts. Contact an expert now!
Want to know the value of your home? Interested in what homes are actually selling for in your neighborhood? Well in two Easy Steps you can view market statisitcs for your home and neighborhood.
In an ideal setting, selling your home should be as easy as a handshake. But in reality, it takes thought out planning, a legal process and a bit of paperwork. Realty Executives has broken down the process to six fundamental legal, business and financial steps to help your home-selling process go as perfect as possible; 1. Set expectations with your Realty Executive Agent: Get to know the requirements expected from both of you to accomplish your goal in the home selling process.
2. Set your price: The pricing of a home is the foundation to having a fast and painless sale. Our agents will help you establish a price that is formatted best for the home, and the market!
3. Show your home: Organize your home to be show ready and continue communication with your Agent to get potential buyers into your home to view what it has to offer. Image is everything in the process of buying and selling a home!
4. Get ready to negotiate offers: We want you to get the most out of your home. Be ready to work with your Agent when offers come in. Negotiation can be the easiest way to get your home SOLD!!!
5. Prepare for the closing of your home sale: the final major step of selling your home may include inspections, title searches (verifying you own the home), surveys, certifications, final walk through, and last minute negotiations between you and the buyer. We’re here to take the helm and make sure this process is accomplished with as little stress on your part as possible.
6. Attend the closing of your home: This is the day you’ve been waiting for. We’ll help you deliver the deed to the buyer, transfer the title, exchange financing documents and title insurance policies, and finalize the agreed upon costs of the sale of your home! Realty Executives is determined to be the best in the world of Southern Utah Real Estate.
Ready to sell your house?
Selling your home is a big deal! It is one of the most stressful times in your life. The realtor you’re going to partner with for the sale of your home is an important decision and will make all the difference in your home’s ability to sell fast and for the price you expect to. With that in mind we would like to help you in that.
Call or email us: 435-632-8200 - Brian@SgPropertyValue.com